Criar.xyz is a creativity blog-project to document the process of creating and developing ideas.
The ideas imagined here can be “anything”, as, by the end of the day there is a “deliverable” asset.
And when I say “anything“, it can surprisingly be anything within a minimal scope. In this initial phase (May 2020, during the pandemic), the focus will be on Game Design, Applications, or Arts.
The goal is to generate and broadcast ideas and turn them into solutions. Doing more without worrying so much about the results.
The project was motivated by several references, such as:
- Book | Show Your Work! 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered (by Austin Kleon)
- Book | Just get it done (by Tiago Mattos)
- Book | 333 páginas para tirar seu projeto do papel (portuguese, by Daniel Larusso, Gabriel Gomes, Luciano Braga)
- Book | Challenges for Games Designers: Non-Digital Exercises for Video Game Designers (por Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber)
- Countless websites and youtube channels from game designers and creatives